A growing collection of findings, resources, and media
Explore the collected knowledge of the BGRI community.
For over a decade, the BGRI has brought researchers together to collaboratively answer the challenges of growing wheat and feeding a growing world. Our knowledge center is a collection of resources created and utilized by our community.
Please note: Some of these resources are external links or links to the BGRI archive site. This window will remain open if you would like to continue exploring the new BGRI site.
- Protocols for Race Analysis of Wheat Stem Rust (Puccinia graminis f.sp. tritici)
- DRRW-DGGW Publications, 2009-2019
- Sounding the Alarm on Global Stem Rust
- Final DGGW report from EIAR
- 12 Years of DRRW and DGGW in South Asia
- 2018 South Asia Wheat Report: Status And Opportunities For Wheat Seeds In India, Bangladesh, Nepal & Bhutan
BGRI-curated Video Playlists
Visit our YouTube Playlists
Catch the latest videos, webinars, and workshops from BGRI-selected playlists below.
Focus on the Farmer – Improving Wheat Farmer’s Productivity and Livelihoods
Stories of perseverance and growth through wheat farming as farmers tackle rust epidemics, climate change, and more.
BGRI Featured Presentations and Training Videos
An archive of key presentations from our technical workshops, courses, and webinars on topics including rust pathology, surveillance, wheat breeding and genetics, agronomy, and future directions for research.
Stories from the Field
A window into the fascinating world of wheat rust research with scientists and farmers on the ground leading the way.